4 Homemade Summer Face Packs To Keep Your Combination Skin Happy
Yes, combination skin – dubious as it sounds – is a real thing. It basically means parts of your face are oily, while the rest are dry. You see the problem here?
What works for one part of your face, makes the rest of your face angry, causing breakouts, cracked skin and what not. But of course, you’re already familiar with this or you wouldn’t be here.
Right, so let’s get to it. How do you ensure that your face is well taken care of as we brace ourselves for summer? If you’re typical of your kind, you probably have an oily T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) while the rest of your face is prone to dryness. But whatever the case, there are tons of things you can do to make sure every part of your face feels loved this summer. What’s more, these are homemade packs for combination skin so you don’t have to load your bathroom cabinet with new skin products.
4 Homemade Face Packs for Combination Skin
#1 Papaya/Banana and Lemon Juice:
Lemon juice is your go-to natural skin lightening agent, so if you’re going to be out and about in the sun, make sure to add lemon juice to all your face pack for combination skin in summer.
But while lemon juice may take care of the lightening, if parts of your skin are prone to extreme dryness, you’re going to need a good dose of a moisturizing ingredient like banana or papaya as well. It’s simple:
- Mash a small banana in a bowl
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into it
- Mix well and make a paste
- Apply on face and allow to dry for about twenty minutes
- Rinse off with water.
Also, check out different papaya face masks that will solve almost all your skin problems!
#2 Orange Peel Powder and Yoghurt:
- If you’re up for it, dry orange peels and grind them into powder.
- If not, get yourself a pack of orange peel powder from your local organic store. Orange peel powder is loaded with Vitamin C which, as you probably know, is great for the skin but especially in summer when you can use a little help with the glow.
- Yoghurt helps to tighten and acts an intensive moisturizer – the best summer face pack for combination skin!
#3 Oats and Yoghurt Scrub:
- Oatmeal works great as a natural scrub and if you go out a lot, you’re going to need one!
- Just take a tablespoon of oats, mix it with some curd to make a grainy paste and use as a scrub.
- If you have wounds, cuts or acne though, make sure the scrub doesn’t touch them or you’re going to have a whole other problem on your hands.
- Using the oatmeal scrub once a week is an excellent way to scrape off dead cells on a regular basis.
- Curd acts as a moisturizer so your dry parts get taken care of!
#4 Fuller’s Earth and Rose Water:
- Fuller’s earth, popularly known as Multani Mitti, is an excellent way to keep your skin soft, smooth and entirely firm.
- Except Multani Mutti when used alone, tends to make your skin very dry.
- Adding rosewater to make a paste should even out its effects but if you’d rather not risk it, how about using this only on the T-zone to absorb the excess oil and papaya or curd for the dry parts to take care of your skin’s moisturizing needs?
- Why not, right? This is an excellent combination skin face pack.
In addition to these easy-to-make face pack for combination skin in summer, make sure to drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated, wash your face at least twice a day with plain water and of course, follow up with your Olay Moisturizing Lotion. Have a fabulous summer!
Source by rewardme…https://vigorhealthy.com/4-homemade-summer-face-packs-to-keep-your-combination-skin-happy/https://vigorhealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/rsz_combination_skin-1-size-3.jpghttps://vigorhealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/rsz_combination_skin-1-size-3-150x150.jpgHealth & BeautyYes, combination skin – dubious as it sounds – is a real thing. It basically means parts of your face are oily, while the rest are dry. You see the problem here? What works for one part of your face, makes the rest of your face angry, causing breakouts, cracked...rajtechnews firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorvigorhealthy